Sunday, June 15, 2014

Six dollars and a Tea Cup to a Multi-million dollar Enterprise!



Introducing - Life by the Cup: Ingredients for a Purpose-Filled Life of Bottomless Happiness and Limitless Success.” by Zhena Muzyka

How do I say this? The excitement of going on a first date equals reading this book. I was blessed to receive an advance copy and though I cannot tell you what is inside the book, I can tell you that it contains gems of wisdom and insight. (And… great tea’s you can put together yourself that are delightful.




I must say that one of the reasons I was so excited about Life by the Cup is because of a personal experience. My Grandma passed away in 2006 at 99 1/2 years of age. Last week I brought out her tea cup and made myself some Green Matcha tea. That evening as I was drifting off to sleep, I couldn’t stop thinking about my grandmother.

The next day, I received a copy of this fabulous book. If you watched the video above you will see a divine connection author Zhena Muzyka has with her grandmother. All of a sudden I knew that this was a precious book.


I did it for the love of my son. The dream of making a better life for us and the tea workers. And through this I realized that those who can see the invisible, can do the impossible. ~ Zhena Muzyka


Visit zhena.tv for more information.


PS – Yes, I pre-ordered a hardcover version. This one is a keeper for my hands to hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment