Monday, August 4, 2014

Bongo and The Great Donut Chase

 

bongo_donut_race_cover

The Adventures of Bob are great stories for kids. Artwork is fantastic too.

Book description:

The crazy adventures continue with Bongo and Bob. Now that Bob has taken Bongo from Planet Doodledip back to Earth, find out what trouble Bongo stirs up while being Bob's new space pet, and why Bob will always regret not eating Doodlesoup.

Get your copy on Amazon!

Available in Kindle and Paperback

 

Meet the Author – Ryan Shea

Ryan Shea

I am an elementary school counselor. My favorite part of my job is bringing my guitar to classes and singing "I like me" songs to promote self-esteem. These songs are very goofy and the kids love them. I have always had a crazy imagination, so coming up with Bongo the purple servant space cat was not that difficult.

~ From the Biography on Amazon.

Get your copy on Amazon!

Available in Kindle and Paperback

See previous posting about the first book in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment