Friday, October 17, 2014

The Cuban Gigolo

CubanG2

The Cuban Gigolo A Play

UK  USA  CDN  AU

“The play is a comedy inspired from the much publicized Elian, a Cuban child who came over and started an international conflict back in 1989.” ~ John Robert Bland




Extract
We would also appreciate it if the United States would return, perhaps six of our baseball players,(angrily) so that we might have enough players to put two teams on the field to play the got damn game again!

So as the shark was biting off my second leg, I said to myself, return to Cuba where I have my family, a few girlfriends, and back to the salsa. I love to salsa. Hey beautiful lady, you salsa with me?

Oh yes, I heard of it. The place where you are most likely not to graduate from high school. Where you are most likely not able to get a good job, and where you are most likely to get arrested and sleep in a penal institution. I read the Wall Street Journal.

The Cuban Gigolo A Play

UK  USA  CDN  AU


No comments:

Post a Comment