Sunday, November 15, 2015

Yalu And The Puppy Room

Yaluandthepuppyroom


Adorable story!! ~ Review by Amber

Yalu And The Puppy Room is such an adorable book for all ages. My daughter loves the book and I often find her reading it to our dog! So cute. I think all kids going to adopt a family dog should read this cute story. Yalu captured my heart and she made me want to go and adopt a dog. This book has beautiful pictures that match the story perfectly along with some great lessons for young kids. Great story!

See Excerpt in video below!


From the Author:

Yalu is a six week old Golden Retriever looking for a forever home.

I think all kids going to adopt a family dog should read this cute story.
 
 
Brian T. YatesBrian T. Yates is a self published author. Yalu and the Puppy Room is the first book in a series. The second book, Yalu And The Stinky Stink should be ready for publication in November 2015. Both stories are in an e-book format.

Brian writes a blog at www.yaludog.com – new subscribers are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment