Monday, December 16, 2013

The Mu-Ji-Man Codes

The Mu-Ji-Man Codes

Daniel L. Adams has written, "a fascinating little book about a code derived from ones birth-date which empowers anyone to know their age of death,date of death both premature and natural." (book description)

Now before you get scared and think, "I don't want to know when I or other people are going to die." The purpose of this book is to show there is a pattern in the universe. Daniel L. Adams clearly states on his website that:

THE CODE ISN'T ABOUT PROPHECY.
In fact, the book doesn't provide you with the code to figure out anything by yourself.

IT’S NOT MEANT TO SCARE YOU OR HAVE YOU TAKE ANY RASH ACTIONS.
Rather it’s meant to have you take a look at your life, at your health, at what you do on a daily basis.

IT HAS YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST…
every day and take care of the most important part of you, your heart.

As I have alluded to before in previous blogs, I have intuitive knowings that show me things ahead of time. Such is the case with my Grandfather. He came to me in a dream to tell me the exact day he would pass away. He said he had changed the date to accommodate seeing my Uncle who was coming to visit. I can relate Adams' search for answers. Here is an excerpt that gives a better understanding of the man behind the book.

Excerpt:
"As a student of the universe and an avid observer of nature, I spend quite a bit of my time thinking about why certain events occur and whether they are random or preordained. Or maybe, as we say when we don’t have the answer to something, “It’s just part of life” or “That’s just the way it is.” Well, I have to report that I too have no clue or answer as to why things happen, but I have come to the conclusion that the answers we seek about everything are all around us, sometimes hiding in plain sight. but because of our busy lifestyles and supersized egos, we cannot see or open our hearts to receive the answers. Speaking of the heart, which is the central topic of this book, I have come to realize that when we open our hearts and revert to being baby-like again, the universe will share its secrets with us." ~ (Kindle Locations 41-47).

Review on Amazon by B. Burns A must read!
"Awesome book....finally someone giving answers to one of life's major mysteries...I thought this was an awesome book...a must read for everyone!"

On the author's website,themujimancodes - he offers personal readings for people inquiring about their loved ones who have passed on.

death is no accident
its all coded in your birth date.
did your loved one die
before or after they
were coded to die.?
get a free reading today *

www.themujimancodes.com
*free reading offer is for a basic reading and is for deceased persons only, one per family.

More information about The Mu-ji-Man Codes book can be found on the website or go directly to Amazon to purchase.

Follow Daniel L. Adams on Facebook & Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment