Friday, February 28, 2014

Wetter Than Rain, Harder Than Hail

 

Wetter_than_Rain_3D

Wetter Than Rain, Harder Than Hail is an adult book for a mature audience.

Book Description: Zo Duncan’s “Wetter than Rain, Harder than Hail” is a delightful twist to erotic poetry. This collection of erotic poems and short stories is sure to be enjoyed by male and female audiences. Featuring titles such as “Mind, Body and Soul” and “A Vacancy for Ecstasy”, this book appeals to all readers, from the deepest poets to the erotic book clubs. This sensual collection is complimented with an audio book and a DVD that illustrates some of the most popular poems and stories. Get the complete collection to truly enjoy this work of art.

Dedicated to Life, Love, and Lust. For there are no greater L’s that’ll shape man like these 3 can.~ Zo Duncan

Excerpt - (Kindle Locations 56-63)

Mind, Body and Soul

Close your eyes

I want you to see every noun and every syllable

I want you to feel every verb

I want your body to shiver

And your mind to explore

Every fantasy I reveal

I want to make love to you with words

I want you to feel every Q and every P

Ride every I and cross every T

I want your ears fixed on every sound my mouth

makes

So focused you hear every breath I take

*****

Wonderful !!! The above excerpt is just a smidgen of the first poem.

Wetter Than Rain, Harder Than Hail is an adult book for a mature audience and is available on Amazon, Google Play, iBook, Lulu & Nook. All links are listed on zdsnovelties.com

No comments:

Post a Comment