Saturday, September 6, 2014

How I Took My Company Public

 

Kyle_desks

Guest article by Kyle Freeman

Going Places: How I Took My Company Public

When I started my business back in 2003, one of our biggest challenges was making payroll every pay period. Even some businesses that have been around for a while have obstacles such as this, which hamper their growth.

My story is about learning the hard way to start a business. Forced to overcoming obstacles that nearly drove me into bankruptcy. Fortunately, I was blessed with the unconditional love and support of my wife and children I persevered.

As a Veteran I know firsthand how difficult it is to gain meaningful employment after your military career comes to an end. There just aren’t many jobs available and the jobs that are available tend to be low skill and low paying.

The military taught me to be a leader and to persevere when times are tough. Starting my own business was the solution to my problem. I wrote the book to tell my story and start a consulting business to help other small businesses like me.

 

To invest in Kyle’s vision ~

 Kiva Zip loan

Christopher King’s endorsement:

Kyle Freeman is a positive value-driven individual who is committed to serving others through business education and coaching.

He is a father, husband, and community leader. He is very passionate about helping Veterans transition back to civilian life through entrepreneurship.

I am endorsing Kyle because I know that he will use the money to help more people by investing in marketing and outreach campaigns to help spread awareness about securing funding for socially conscious small business owners and entrepreneurs.

We share the same values of Integrity, Transparency, Accountability, and Commitment and I know that he will not only use the money to grow his business, he will also be very diligent in repaying the loan.

 

Kyle Freeman

Head_Shot

 

To invest in Kyle’s vision ~

 Kiva Zip loan

No comments:

Post a Comment