Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Awakening

Awakening

UK USA CDN AU

I think this is where Stone excels. The story starts out like any other dystopia, but we soon learn that music has more power than we realize. And sometimes what happens in the realm of dreams doesn't always stay there. The blend of this dystopian world with elements of fantasy was just brilliant. ~ Excerpt of Review cutelilinikika

Book Description: Awakening (Absence of Song I) Book 2

Though music is forbidden and could get me in big trouble with the Ministry, I nevertheless often find myself singing softly in spite of the danger.

Little do I know just how much hot water my strange compulsion to sing will actually land me in.

What is happening in the world around me? How is it happening? How does the stranger Noah fit into things? And most importantly… why me? I’m no more special than the next person.

So many questions and so many dangers. All I can do is trust that whatever is happening, it is good. I can see that it’s good, and I refuse to let anyone convince me otherwise.

Author C.B. Stone

C.B. Stone

C.B. Stone is sometimes called author, writer, or purveyor of stories. One might even dub her a yarn spinner if you will. It's very possible she might be considered just a little left of normal by most, but she's cool with that. Really, she's too busy avoiding normal to care. On any given day, you might find Stone pounding away at a keyboard in sunny Miami, contemplating waves, contemplating life and dreaming up more exciting stories to share with readers.  ~ Excerpt from Author Bio

Awakening: Dystopian Romance (Absence of Song Book 1)

UK USA CDN AU

No comments:

Post a Comment