Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Breaking My Heart

Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000040_00005]

Amazon  Kobo  Barnes & Noble  iTunes

I wasn't sure what to think of this book starting out. It almost seemed like the typical early 20s couple book. I couldn't have been more wrong, and am so glad I gave this book a chance!!! Kade and Roxy click almost immediately, and it's an emotional rollercoaster from there. Kade unknowingly helps Roxy grow up and see that life can be great without certain items in it. My heart ached for some of what Roxy went through with Kade (and there were many moments I wanted to jump in the book to strangle him). Very well written, Aleya Michelle drew me in from the first page and I couldn't put it down. Can't wait to see what path Roxy takes in future books. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great romance read. ~ sferguson105

Book Description:

Roxy is a fighter, she is strong and independent. She knows exactly what she wants and is not afraid to go after it, especially when it comes to men. Roxy thinks she has men figured out, that is until she meets Kade. He storms into her life like a knight on a white horse to save her. He makes her question everything she ever thought she knew about life, men and herself.

With a past that keeps holding her back will Kade be able to break down her walls? Will he be able to prove to Roxy that everything she thinks she knows about men is wrong, or will he prove her right?

BREAKING MY HEART: Book 1 in My Heart Series

Amazon  Kobo  Barnes & Noble  ITunes

No comments:

Post a Comment