Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Message

 The Message SM

The Message

Highly Impressed!

"I work with kids daily so I'm always looking for fun creative books for them which is what made me download this and I'm glad that I did. I had no idea however when download this that it was written by an 11 year old and I have to say I'm extremely impressed. The story is very well written with put together in a way that made it really entertaining to go through. I loved the illustrations that you find throughout the book as they fit in well and are nicely done. All in all a really great book to have." – Review by Katrina Firth Fountain on ranaabidali.com      
"...her curiosity becomes unbearable as she discovers... a message in a bottle..." #childrensbooks #imagination 
Book Description:
Meet Laila Huberman, a dreamy head who has always dreamt of having a friend... "That will never happen" she thought. Yet the very next day becomes the best. She ended up meeting the friend of her dreams and they set out on an adventure of a life time. But as Laila opens up the mysterious gate, her curiosity becomes unbearable as she discovers... a message in a bottle..."

 Rana Abid-Ali

My name is Rana, I am 11 years of age. I was born 2004 in Slough, Berkshire in the south east of England. I live in a semi-detached house with my Mum and Dad and two younger siblings my brother Emir and my sister Rose. I love to write fiction stories, but I’m also very fond of art of any sort and playing the piano. I also love martial arts, I have recently earned my orange belt in Karate. I hope you enjoy reading “The Message” and would love to hear your thoughts on the story.

Visit Rana Abid-Ali at ranaabidali.com

Book Available on ranaabidali.com and Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment