Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mirena IUD! Have you gained weight?

 

The Complete Mirena Detox Program

The Complete Mirena Detox Program by Rosa Vitalis, covers many more hot losses and symptoms surrounding the Mirena IUD. (It’s not just about the side effect of gaining weight!)

 

Side Effects

The Author’s Personal Story:

I kept gaining weight while on the Mirena and couldn’t lose it no matter how hard I tried. I exercised everyday and went on a very strict low-carb, low-fat diet and nearly starved myself. Yet nothing changed.

I was also suffering from serious mood swings and intense feelings of dullness, depression, and irritability. Most of the time, I just didn’t feel like doing anything.

All these side effects combined worked against me to the point where I was unable to physically or mentally offer my family the love and care they deserved.

My energy, and spirit, were gone.

I went to doctor after doctor who told me my blood tests are normal and that Mirena can’t cause these problems.

I put up with it for too long, and then decided to get it out! My OB/GYN doctor was very reluctant to remove it and told me that it was highly unlikely that this would be the cause of any of my problems.

My pelvic pain and the side effects persisted and kept getting worse over time. On each visit to the doctor, I asked her to just remove the Mirena, but she refused. (Does that make ANY sense to you?)

Then I crashed.

One day I felt very light-headed and dizzy, and it persisted all day long.

I had severe cramping and pain in my stomach.

I had no energy and could not do very much all day, because I kept feeling like I was going to pass out. I thought I was getting sick, but it wasn’t a ‘normal’ illness.

Later that evening, my Mirena came out by itself.

Many of my symptoms still persisted and even became worse even after my Mirena was expelled.

I was at a loss of what to do to restore my health, and my doctor did not give me much hope. (I think she thought my symptoms were all in my head!) I lost hope that I would ever get better or feel well again.

But to be honest…I am not a person who would just suffer and allow myself to be a victim. I knew I wasn’t well, and I was willing to go to any length to get my life and my health back.

 

The Complete Mirena Detox Program

by Rosa Vitalis is available at mirenadetox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment