Friday, January 15, 2016

Dani: Throwaway Child

Dani Throwaway Child

Dani: Throwaway Child:

The True Story of Dani's Journey from Abuse to Freedom

Warning: This book is intended for an Adult Audience

Powerful book ~ Review by Artist
This was a very serious topic for me. I cried my way through a lot of it. Feeling so helpless and being a child and Dani being such a brave strong little girl. This book was very emotional for me, if you are a sensitive person be forewarned. Once you start reading you have to finish the story to find out what happens to Dani. I am very glad that Dani is doing well now but this saga of her life is heart wrenching. I like how this book gives you perspective on how to discuss and talk to people who might have been in similar situations from a religious perspective.

The information in this book is powerful and can be very helpful to someone who has been in an abusive situation. This is the kind of book you have trouble putting down and going to bed because you want to know what happens and you have to keep reading to find out. After reading some before bed I would be thinking about what I read and half the time not get enough sleep because I would be pondering possible outcomes.

The face that there are such evil people around us that could be like this evolved in our every day lives scares me. This book brings awareness to the situation and I'm thankful for that and I am more likely to notice any signs of possible abuse now.

She found someone who could help her unlock the mystery behind the nightmares #abuse  #awareness

Book Description:
Dani was experiencing horrible nightmares and didn't know what they meant. Almost at the point of giving up she turned to her minister and found someone who could help her unlock the mystery behind the nightmares. Together they piece together Dani's hidden past until they come to one horrible realization . . . she was still in danger.

Dani: Throwaway Child:

The True Story of Dani's Journey from Abuse to Freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment